Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Friday, February 27, 2009

A week of absolute insaneness!

Whew! Ok folks, this week was NUTS.

First, it was midterm week. I had 3 midterms! I've never had a "midterm week" before. They always seemed to fall all at different times. Not so this semester. It felt way too much like finals week...

Second, I had a presentation. On Lacan. Gotta love it.

Third, I worked my usual 30 hours at the Brick Oven (which my boss was totally surprised that I worked - he's the one who schedules me but apparently doesn't realize that he schedules me that much?) This part is still not over yet, but its contributed to the insaneness.

Fourth, I've had to do the whole "housing hunt" this week - cuz we were getting mightily close to being shut out of any apartments. I spent almost solid 3 days searching the web for something acceptable. I had a little breakdown on Wednesday night (thanks for letting me call you at midnight Mum! You're the greatest), but it is now fortunately solved! We found the CUTEST little condo south of campus - and for such a steal too! It feels like a house, not an apartment and we're getting the best deal. I'm totally stoked.

But now its all over. Housing is found. Midterms are finished. Presentation is presented. Now I only have 2 more shifts at work and my crazy week will be finished. Ah, I feel like expressing a contented sigh ... :) *sigh* :)

Life is good. :)

2 comments:

Ben and Janelle said...

Sounds like a rough week, plus the bad night you said you had tonight (Friday). Yuck. I'm glad you're almost done though and that you found such a nice place to stay.

Hansen Family said...

glad you found a place! give me a call when you have some time so we can hang out!