So, its late and I just got off work. So I thought I'd do a fun blog... :)
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be! At the end, choose 10 people (or more) to be tagged.
Homecoming Senior Year with the amazing Julian Thayne
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...1. Did you date someone from your school? No actually. I tended to date boys from other high schools. Less drama and I didn't see them often enough to get annoyed :)
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Not yet, but who knows?
3.Did you car pool to school? Sophomore year I drove with Dani till I got a car. Then Diana rode with me for the next two years. Senior year I was all by my lonesome.
4.What kind of car did you have? A 1987 Maroon Cadillac Deville! WITH leather interior. Completely awesome.
5.What kind of car do you have now? I am car-less ... thanks to some unfortunate driving
6. Its Saturday night now you're...... on a date, with my friends, relaxing, maybe working, etc.
7. It is Saturday night then you're..... working maybe, on a date, with friends (Nothing much has changed there!)
8.What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at 5 Buck Pizza!! 3 years baby :)
9. What kind of job do you do now? I'm a server at Brick Oven. Nicer place, though I can't seem to get away from pizza...
10.Were you a party animal? Nah.
11. Were you considered a flirt? I certainly tried to be :)
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None. I was a swimmer!!!!
13.Were you a nerd? I was the English Sterling Scholar, but I was also the swimming Team Captain... I kind of blurred the cliche lines :)
14.Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope nope.
15.Can you sing the fight song? Always will!!!
"Dear Old AF High, yes we will love you till we die! Our banners bright with red and white will be our beacon through the night! Dramatic arts, and ball and track (*and swimming too!*) we'll always bring the honors back! We'll sing our praises to the sky, we'll always fight for AF HIGH!! - Sung twice followed by the most awesome stomping-and-clapping routine. Cavemen for LIFE!!!
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Ms. Jaussi (I'm going to be here when I grow up - literally, I'm becoming a history teacher!), Mrs. Hatton, Gina (Ms. Selytina), and Ms. Shelley. All shaped my life so much and I am so grateful to them!
17.Where did you sit during lunch? Well, I often went out (Del Taco or Little Caesars!), or went home, or sometimes I deigned to sit at the lunch tables :)
18.What was your school's full name? American Fork High School - AFHS!!
19.When did you graduate? 2006 - most amazing graduating class EVER.
20.What was your school mascot? Caveman - We're the only Caveman mascot in the country. How cool is that?!?!
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, it was fun while it lasted, but life moves on. If maybe I could be like Harry Potter and enter it through a memory I would! That would be fun...
22.Did you have fun at Prom? Heck YES!! I went with the amazing DJ Hall and it was one of the funnest dances ever.
23.Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Written him for two years on his mish - He's back in two weeks!!!
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Most definately. My graduating clas rocked.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? I do actually.
26.School Colors? Red, white, and a hint of black - it makes us tough :)
27.What celebrities came from your high school? Absolutely no idea....
Now, I tag....
Amy (Seriously Mams!!), Dani, Mama Becca, Marianne Loose, Marnie, Kristin, Megan, Heather, and Tanner.
Have at it! Love ya!!

2 comments:
i love how we both worked at pizza places and our high schools both have a fork and the colors are almost identical. CREEPY
2006 was definitely the best graduating year ever! How fun!
Post a Comment