Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Happiest

Okay friends - GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

No, I am not getting married - but I bet at least one of you thought that :)

My friends Devan, Robbie, and Amy and I are planning a little trip. To where? To...
Yes! That is right! We are going to Disneyland. My FAVORITE place in the world (except for home - that will always be the best). Can I tell you how EXCITED I am?!?! And get this - we are getting SUCH a good deal. And all because of one person - the amazing Devan Huish.

Devan works for jetBlue. Which means he gets lots of benefits. Some of these benefits include: free airfare, cheap hotels across the street from Disneyland, VIP pricing on rental cars, and cheap Disneyland tickets. Jealous? I am. But guess what's awesome - he gets to share these. So we ALL get these great deals on our trip. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!?! It is going to be the rocking-est vacation ever. We just need to figure out the week to go. Co-ordinating 4 schedules can be difficult. :) But we're thinking end of April/May-ish. But we know its gonna happen.

Did I mention -
I AM SO EXCITED?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

I'm such a kid at heart. :)

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow! I'm excited for you...can I come along in your suitcase? Wait, I can't go witout Dee, do you have a really big suitcase?!

Bryn said...

jealous, i have to wait until Raegan earns it.

Trisha Jo said...

Jealous :( Haha

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaahh!! I'm so jealous! I went this past summer with my best friend, and it was worth every penny! I think that news is even better than marriage....ok maybe not, but close. I hope you have so much fun!

Hansen Family said...

how fun! good for you a mini vacation will be fabulous!

Ben and Janelle said...

You bet I'm jealous! I haven't been to Disney Land in YEARS!! I would love to go. Vacations are always so expensive, esp. Disney Land! Wanna hook me up, too?! ;) J/K.