Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I think my professor hates me...

So, I have this History writing class, and I have a red-headed lady professor. At first she was pretty cool, her aunt is a teacher at American Fork Junior High (McDaniel - not the one I had though) and she was pretty excited that my friend Brynn and I had gone there. So life was great.

But all of a sudden... I thinks he hates me. And Brynn. We always sit by each other, and we chat a bit, but no more so than the rest of the class. But she's always like "Abbie, Brynn, are you listening?" Duh. Of course we are. We wouldn't be in college if we couldn't listen. She glares at us, and gets annoyed by us quite easily.
Two days ago, we had presentations. When we weren't presenting, we were supposed to be sitting quietly and listening. Which I was doing. But she was constantly looking over at us, checking us and making sure we weren't talking. Talk about annoying!

Then today, we go in and guess who is sitting in Brynn's chair. Our professor. There are two chairs left, and guess who's on the other side of them? Her TA. She basically placed herself right next to us during the presentations so she could keep an eye on us. I don't get it!! Why does she hate us so bad? The most she can say about us is that we chat a bit at the beginning of class, but never loudly or when she's talking (except maybe a quick comment - its not like we ever carry on full conversations.) We both got great grades on our papers, always turn in the reading journals, and participate. I think its something about us. Do we smell? Do we give off a "Please dislike me" aura?

Whatever. I don't like her either. She hasn't taught me anything new and she's onery. Oh well, its only one semester. Brynn and I will have fun anyway. :)

5 comments:

Tiona said...

That's so funny! I can picture you and Brynn getting into trouble. Sometimes, college professors really drive me nuts. Hello?! I'm the one paying for this education and paying for your salary. So yes, I should be able to talk in class, use my laptop, sit where I want and whatever else I want in your class. As long as I'm not disturbing anybody else's education.

Bryn said...

I don't believe it for one second! Who can hate you?! really, there's nothing to hate. If she hates you then we hate her!

Hansen Family said...

Abbie how can anyone hate you? Your so loveable! Hey Peyton turns 1 on friday, and were having a little party sat at 3. come out and say hi if you can love ya jeni

~brynn~ said...

BAH!!! she seriously does hate us! she has that look on her face everytime we look or talk to her. all i can think of is: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean she's even worse than our hist 201 prof, and that's SAYING SOMETHING! :) i'm glad you and i are in this together, abbie!

Gardner Clan said...

Hate, schmate..who cares, yeah? Ha ha. I love you and that matters! :) Just teasing, not really. Miss you. We need to get together and fix up my blog, teach me all your secrets...Love ya tonz little lady. Have a great one!