Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yick

I am yick.

It's a word I made up last night that means I'm sick and yucky at the same time.

Yick.

Ugh, I get like this every winter. I don't think my body likes the change of seasons. I live the winter with a nasty barking-seal cough living in my lungs. It's my constant and annoying companion.

Yick.

I skipped it a little bit last year cuz I was in Vegas. It was rather nice actually. Doesn't look like I'll be so lucky this year.

Yick.

Sigh...

4 comments:

MeganRuth said...

oh dear... girly im very sorry you are yick???? do you need some soup. my mom made homemade... text me if you want me to bring you some...NO JOKE, im serious... :(. love ya!!!!

Bryn said...

I'm sorry, that really stinks your Yick. I've been the same way this last week, this cold weather kicks our butts. We'll be Yick together.

Hansen Family said...

SOrry abbie that stinks! I miss you you need to come see us. How was the fam in st george?

Gardner Clan said...

Yick Yick! That's kinda how I feel about the winter. I love spring, summer, and I am loving the fall, but winter coldness...yick! I'm sorry. I did make some homemade chx noodle. Its at grandmas..you should get some. Love you! Take care of yourself.