I've had cause to think about a lot of things lately (after-effects of my "semesterly thoughts" I guess, though not of the same subjects). Times are pretty intense what with the economic crisis, presidential elections, and all sorts of other stuff. I was at a friends house the other night with a bunch of people, and we got into a political discussion. It wasn't a debate, because we were all mostly in agreement, but we were discussing issues and how we thought we could all make a change. One thing we all agreed on was the importance to vote. Now, I guess I'm being a hypocrite right here, because I haven't registered yet, but I'm gonna get my butt in gear and do it, hopefully before its too late. Anywho, one thing I found really helpful was this "quiz" thing sent to me by my second-Mommy Becca. It's just a little quiz thing that helps you understand what each candidate is saying about each issue. It gives you a quote from each one (not telling you who said what) and you pick which one you most agree with. At the end, it tells you who you agreed with most overall. I was quite impressed and found it very helpful! So I thought I would pass it along. Good luck guys, I love you all!!!
http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139
Our Baby.... Leto
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment