So I have this cooking class every Tuesday night on campus. It's pretty fun! The lectures are weird, mostly they've been about family meal planning, and budgeting, and how to shop... none of which I was thinking about when I signed up for the class. :) But labs are great! There are three of us in my kitchen and we're basically the most awesome team ever! Today was our Egg lab (we have a theme every week, like meats or veggies or grains) and we made some scrumptious foods! I made a Cobb Salad, a Breakfast Struedel, and Deviled Eggs. I even took some pretty pictures! Ah, I LOVE COOKING! :)

Breakfast Streudel! Yummy puff pastry with a filling of eggs, ham, onions, bell pepper, cream cheese and a little bit of orange juice! Topped with parmesan cheese. YUM!!!
Deviled eggs. I got a bit over-enthusiastic with the paprika...
Cobb salad! Basically the presentation is GREAT!
1 comment:
i TOLD you that you would love that class!!! Look DeLish
Post a Comment