Well, today I finally succumbed. I signed up for an academic advisement meeting to get some help in organizing my school schedule so I can graduate. My meeting is not till next Thursday, but its a start right? :) I did pick up a graudation planning form and I'm attempting to fill it out right now.Here's the slightly depressing part. I did some math (Shocking right? I never do math) and I figured out that if I take 15 credits a semester from here on out, and I take classes in the spring (can you take 15 credits in the spring?) then the earliest I can graduate is Winter of 2011. That's including a semester for student teaching. Wow.
So, it looks like BYU and I are going to become best friends. Cuz I've got a while left!

2 comments:
oh geez... try not to think about it and just enjoy college days while they last. at least thats what i try to tell myself, haha. i have a year and a half left. That's if I keep going with a baby. but it'll be a triumphant day when we are finished, right? good luck at your advisement meeting.
yay advisement! Sorry to ruin your plan but you can only take 9 credits during spring/summer :) woot for being at BYU forever!!
Post a Comment