So, this past weekend I was able to travel home (Ya St. George Shuttle!) and visit my family for Conference weekend and for my sister Katie's 19th birthday!!! It was a GREAT weekend! Kat gave me a pedicure and manicure at her school on Friday (she's amazing!!!), I got to cook lots of food for my family (like yummy potatoes, breakfast burritos, all sorts!), spend time with my amazing parents (thanks for letting me tag along), and go out to dinner with my sisters for Kat's birthday! Oh, and we watched some AMAZING General Conference. :) I love my family SO SO SO much and I'm so glad I was able to visit them! Here's some pics from our amazing dinner at Golden Corral (ya, I know. Kat picked it out.)
Ketchup Squeeze!!

1 comment:
haha, good ol' golden corral. :)
your weekend sounded like so much fun! I'm so happy for you that you got to hang out with your fam.
aren't families the bestest?
Post a Comment