So, my friend Katie from my old job (Ya CE Secretaries!) tagged me on her blog. So, here it goes!
8 things I am passionate about:
~Reading
~My family
~The Gospel
~My quote book
~Cooking!
~Hiking, camping, being outdoors
~Movies
~History
8 words or phrases I say often:
~"Hello folks, Welcome to Brick Oven. How are you all doing tonight? My name's Abbie, I'll be serving you tonight. Can I start you off with anything to drink? Any of our smoothies, root beer floats, or our Chocolate Chip Milkshake?" - I think I say this more than anything else. :P
~Don't knock it till you try it
~Mmkay?
~Lurve you! (For sisters only!)
~But just a little bit (As in, Love you, but just a little bit.)
~Sad day.
~Anywho (I swear I made this up, but other people say it too!)
~Friend! (I call all my guys, and lots of my girls, Friend)
8 things I want to accomplish in the coming year:
~Survive my Stats class!!
~Get my Stars at work (Yes, I really do want them!)
~Watch all my missionaries come home!
~Start working on my book again
~Possibly put my papers in for a mission of my own - still haven't decided :)
~Read some great classics (A Christmas Carol, War and Peace, Anna Karenina, and Les Miserables are on the list)
~Run the St. George Marathon with my Pops!
~Become more involved at BYU
8 places I would love to go or visit:
St. George to see my family!
England
Italy
New Zealand
Germany - the Black Forest!!
Morocco
Peru - Machu Pichu!
Denmark
8 things I need or want: ... stressing the want
~New clothes. Winter is coming. I own nothing!!
~A haircut. Before Dani's wedding.
~A scooter!
~A new phone. I'm terrified mine is gonna break!
~A new laptop. I would love a smaller one, like a MacBook!
~A bike! A really nice mountain bike.
~A Panera to open up in Utah. :( I miss my Panera!
~A Friday or Saturday night off once in a while...
Awesome! And now (like Katie) I am going to secretly tag each of you. I tag YOU, YOU, and YOU!
Love you all!!
Our Baby.... Leto
15 years ago

1 comment:
Wow! You are one busy girlo! What a fun tag. I am going to do it just cause it got me thinking... Thanks girl! Love you miss you!!!
P.S. I am training for a marathon!! You might just have your long lost sis running beside you and your da-da-daddio.
Post a Comment